Thursday, June 21, 2007

Split Personality!

OMG! He is driving me nuts lately. Ethan can be a perfect angel one minute and then a holy terror the next. Talking back, hitting and fake crying when disciplined in any way.

Here are some photos, I was trying to take some pictures of Owen and Ethan was being a pill and I told him to stop. He then proceeded to cry and told me to take pictures of him crying?! What the heck? Within a few seconds of this occurring he then starts busting up laughing because I took pictures of him crying. I wonder if I will ever really understand these boys!!

Crying saying, "Take MY picture Mom!!"
A few seconds later laughing at this ridiculous situation!

Truly, how can people look at me strangely in the mall when he throws a tantrum. Can't they see that this is a totally fake behavior meant to totally embarrass me and drive me utterly insane? They must have been there before with one of their children right? Maybe I am the only one blessed with these crazy behaviors and antics of a 3 year old! GRRR!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm just LOL at Ethan wanting you to take pics of him crying. He is a funny little guy isn't he?!