Sunday, June 17, 2007

Brain Fried or Fried Brain?

Well today was Father's Day. Poor hubby has been working with trainees (aka "rocks" - something new I learned today!) lately and has not been getting home on time. He was still asleep at 11 when the boys decided they wanted to see their daddy and wish him a Happy Father's Day.

After a quick cup of coffee we headed out to the pool. Then lunch and naps. Hubby chose to veg in front of the TV since his time was short today and I in turn, went to my dear computer.

I have been on the computer a lot lately. I think it might be one of the reasons I am staying sane. Several friends of mine have needed odds and ends help and so I have been able to help them some, as well as start to clean up my digital scrapbook zipped files...what a PAIN! But it is paying off and I can find things so much better. In fact it made me realize I need a new header for this board, but I am going to wait for Owen's 2 year pics and maybe Ethan's 3.5 year pics. We shall see. They are supposed to go this week for some belated Father's Day ones...ssshhhh! Don't Tell!

The computer has also kept Big E from harm. Things on the computer I can control and figure out...him, these last few days - I haven't a clue. He is whining and crying and when you tell him to stop fake crying, he usually does. But it is truly incessant and makes no logical sense. He could want a purple sippy, so you make it for him. Then he breaks down in tears that he wanted the Diego one....what the heck happened? I truly do not know. I hope he breaks out of this soon or I will be breaking out of the house! LOL!!

I also chose to stay up tonight and work on Owen's little 2 year video. Hard to believe that he is turning 2 in a week and a half. Where the heck does all the time go?

Have I mentioned that I haven't been able to sleep lately? That is why I am on here typing this well past my bedtime and for certain waking in about 6 hours with Owen. I just can't get my brain to shut down and relax these past few weeks. I keep thinking certain things are bugging me and then I take care of them and yet still, here I sit.

Tomorrow I have the last meeting with the district here in town and I think I will finally be cleared to sub in the fall...geez it took over a month. CRAZY!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Glad I was able to help get you organized! ha ha. I love the new picture of the boys hugging. It's adorable. 3 year olds are strange creatures. And you think Ethan is drama...trying having a GIRL....yikes! I thought girl drama didn't start until the later years but boy was I wrong. Sigh - us poor moms must unite against the 3 year olds! LOL