Sunday, June 10, 2007

So much wisdom...



Tonight I was getting Ethan ready for bed. The following is the conversation that transpired...

"Mom, I'm getting bigger!"
"Yes, you are!"
"I'm getting taller too!"
"I know. It makes mommy sad..."
"It's okay." Gets up and gives me a hug, pats my back. "Don't worry. It will be alright."

Where did my baby go? How can this be happening already???

**********************************************************

In Owen news...

He is making some great strides lately with speech. Animal sounds are being heard throughout our home, swim lessons and car! He also says up and down and is working on ank ew (Thank you). It just does my heart good that his speech is growing. Makes me a little less concerned. I can't believe in 3 weeks he will be two.

Owen has one speed, FAST. He is diving off the furniture with no care about broken bones. Tonight he went to sit on the armrest portion of the sofa and fell off. Did he cry? NOPE!! He laughed and tried to do it again...this kid! Do they need toddler stunt doubles??

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ethan has grown up so much - I can just imagine his little voice having those talks with you. WTG Owen on the lastest speech developments! He's making great strides :)