So I go get Ethan from his nap and he keeps telling me over and over that he is practicing "his show". When asked further about said show, he pretended to be our gardener and said he was blowing the leaves. He then said he needed a dog bone...How does all this come together you might be thinking...if you are, we are in the same boat!! I haven't a clue! He seemed happy to come downstairs and eat dinner and wear his "cowboy" hat - really a hat I got at Gap clearance sale that can either be a floppy hat covering his ears and all or can be snapped on the sides, so it does kind of resemble a cowboy hat at least.
Do you think Little Einsteins has some type of covert hidden message or something? Maybe even Backyardigans too? For some reason when these 2 shows are on BOTH my children sit and watch and seemed to be lulled into complacency. Owen I think believes that Annie is his girlfriend. If you saw the smile he gives out when she is singing, well it would melt your heart. Not sure, but I will take every minute of them being alright with each other. Since the other portions of the day I am simply the referee.
Here is a picture of them watching TV together this morning. (They almost look like they get along!)

Another thing that happened today. Owen learned how to climb up on our barstools. Lovely as this gave him full access to our island area in the kitchen and an area that had been previously used to store things we did not want either kiddo to get into!
Owen was so proud of himself that he requested to eat lunch up there, in only a way that Owen can!!
So now thanks to his genius gross motor skills we will have to find other hiding places for pens and pencils and such. We have already had to add drawer locks that were not necessary for Ethan...I swear second kids are up to mischief!
Do you think Little Einsteins has some type of covert hidden message or something? Maybe even Backyardigans too? For some reason when these 2 shows are on BOTH my children sit and watch and seemed to be lulled into complacency. Owen I think believes that Annie is his girlfriend. If you saw the smile he gives out when she is singing, well it would melt your heart. Not sure, but I will take every minute of them being alright with each other. Since the other portions of the day I am simply the referee.
Here is a picture of them watching TV together this morning. (They almost look like they get along!)
Another thing that happened today. Owen learned how to climb up on our barstools. Lovely as this gave him full access to our island area in the kitchen and an area that had been previously used to store things we did not want either kiddo to get into!
Owen was so proud of himself that he requested to eat lunch up there, in only a way that Owen can!!

2 comments:
Keenan loves to watch backyardigans too. When they come on he is just silent. It must be hypnotizing! LOL Ethan is a funny guy with his little story!
They are adorable! Two boys are fun and they sure have alot of ups and downs together!
Post a Comment