Well Ethan had spring pictures at school. They told parents not to dress them in any certain way because they would be wearing costumes. I imagined that we would get the same glaring looks from his fall pics and probably some sight of tears since costume changes and hats would be required. You can imagine my surprise when I saw these...


Although he looks adorable in these pics, his behavior of late has really been testing us. He is bossy as all get out trying to tell Owen what to do and mainly what NOT to do. He is also trying to boss us around. Mealtimes have become crazy, I really think someone should let people know it is all about TERRIBLE THREES not twos. To think that Owen will be following suit so soon...God give me strength!


Although he looks adorable in these pics, his behavior of late has really been testing us. He is bossy as all get out trying to tell Owen what to do and mainly what NOT to do. He is also trying to boss us around. Mealtimes have become crazy, I really think someone should let people know it is all about TERRIBLE THREES not twos. To think that Owen will be following suit so soon...God give me strength!

1 comment:
I just love those pictures so much. And yes, it is terrible THREES for sure!
Post a Comment