So this morning I was looking for Wiggles aka Wiggly the fish. He likes to hide in a cave thing so it isn't unusual if you don't see him right away. Well I found him, floating on the top...lovely. So dad has a mission to replace Wiggles while we are gone at the strawberry fields. I am not sure if the timing will work out or not. But the plan is for Chris to sneak home from work and replace the dead fish with a new one and have no little one the wiser!!
After bringing home the new fish with me making up some story about having to clean the tank and that is why he isn't in the tank, Chris will take a water sample to the store to try and discover what is up and why Nemo won't die but any fish with him seems to hit an untimely demise. For a supposed "hardy" fish, how have we lost 2? I remember I had a goldfish that wouldn't die. I forgot to fed him, he lived. My mom cleaned his bowl and he ended up down with the garbage disposal area, he lived. So what exactly was her secret because obviously we are missing something here!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my...maybe Wiggles needs a new name? LOL I can't believe two have bit the dust in such a short time!
Post a Comment