So Owen has always been a fan of his letters, maybe a little overly so. He also has loved to sing. Well today for some reason ever since I picked him up from preschool, he won't stop. He is singing it over and over. All the way to the end then saying, "Yeah!" and applauding for himself. Although totally cute, need to get video camera out, it is now reaching sort of annoying. Even Ethan is looking at me with eyes that seem to say, "Oh no, not again?!"
The cool thing about Owen the last week or so is his ability to say, "I love you mom. Kiss." and give us a real kiss. He also is hugging his brother after their knock down, drag out fights...oh did I forget to tell you he now fights back? Oh yes, the day I was waiting for where he would defend himself has come and now he is more of the bully. He will tell Ethan not to hit and then shove him quite hard which then causes Ethan to scream and crying and hit back and it is just a lovely circle. This seems to happen each time I try and leave the room to clean any other part of our house. It is a guaranteed way to get mom back where they want her, but geez I am over it!!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one with two crazy, screaming, fighting boys!! I bet it has a little to do with the very small age gap. Thanks for the reassurance that I am not alone! :-)
Post a Comment