Well you know there are things that you just don't want to forget...ways they pronounce words and such.
Today's would be mocomotive for Locomotive as Ethan would say. He also sometimes slips and calls an elevator and alligator. He knows the difference but it is all in the pronunciation.
Owen is talking up a storm. Phrases of his lately...
I want donut
Whatcha doin?
I want some
Thank you mom
I want trains
I wanna try
I want to go potty. I'm poopy.
uh uh I don't want to clean up...(substitute other things here - say sorry, play trains etc)
He also has gotten to know a good portion of the Thomas friends and we will probably have a Thomas themed birthday this summer. He wears his engineer hat everywhere and wants to only wear Tommy shirts. Since we only have two sometimes this causes arguments!!!
he almost seems like some animal radio as he lists animals and then makes their sounds.
He refuses to go to sleep without Laurie Berkner's Boots playing on the CD. He then jumps like a wild man in his crib and "Shakes his bootie" (his words, not mine)
But my most "favorite" of all is his need to annoy his brother...geez. I used to want him to fight back from all the torture Ethan put him through, but now he just tries to drive Ethan crazy, which then causes Ethan to whine and sometimes even cry, then lash out, then Owen cries and whines and well it is just a lovely symphony of sounds here.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Owen is doing so well with his speech Katie!!!!
Post a Comment