Lately Ethan has been driving us all a little crazy as he tries to exert his will and show that he has some power over things. So it is important to focus on the funny things he does...
Today...
Went up to shower and get dressed. Came back downstairs. Ethan says, "I have something for you." I open my hand (usually he find little pieces of food or something that the naked eye usually can't see). He puts it in my hand and says, "It is from my nose." Yep. My kid gave me a booger! Lovely!
The other night...
He had been saying all night, "I am a surfer!" Give you a thumbs up sign (not sure where he learned that) "Give me a High five!"So it is cute and all. Gives you a great grin to go with it...
Well dinner comes along. I give him some ranch dressing for his "salad". As I turn to deal with Owen, Ethan promptly uses the dressing as sunscreen and rubs it all over himself. reminds me he is a surfer and tells me he is ready to go to the beach....
In some regards he was right...we definitely hit the water after and made some waves in the tubby!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment