He got to stay up past his bedtime and I had made cookies for our company. He asked for one. I wasn't sure since the late hour and he looked at me with this big grin and said, "PLEEAAASSSEEEE!"
Later when they went to leave I asked if they wanted some for the road and they declined. Ethan looks at me and says, "I'd like one for the road!" LOL!!
In Owen news, he is up to about 40 words and 3 signs so progress is definitely being made considering he had none in January. He went to a mommy and me class through the state on Friday. It was our second trip. The first one he refused to sit in circle the whole time and he refused to sit for snack. Ultimately we had to leave about a half hour early since they were having art a table that now had a negative connotation for him since he had been forced to sit for snack.
Well this week he sat for snack, signed for more and laughed and used several of his words in a way other parents could understand such as bounce, jump and crash. The funniest though is they have this mat that has four squares on it to jump to and from. So he LOVED that and was working with that most of the time, well we would say, "YEAH!" when he finished and all of a sudden he started taking bows. Parents were cracking up!
Also he and Ethan seem to be playing better lately. He loves the remote control trains in Ethan's room and it has been so hot we have been staying in some. If Owen's train gets knocked off the track or out of alignment, Ethan will jump up and fix it for him. They can play for about 45 minutes usually without things going south. Ethan is very possessive of his "tools" and workbench given to him by grandpa last year and Owen doesn't always get that! So there can be some fighting over the hammer! LOL!
Some recent pics. More to come later when I download Diego...

1 comment:
I'm glad the boys are getting along so great lately. Ethan is a riot with his "I'll take one for the road!".
Post a Comment