So I decided to share some of them with all of you!
Do you know who this is?
Yes, apparently he fails to notice all of Owen's baby weight I have yet to lose and I have a very trim and fit figure!! Who would have thought!! The thing is, Ethan has been really big into naming all body parts as well lately and we have not graduated to "real" terms yet. Ethan used this lovely figure to show that, "This is Mom's chest, this is her wee wee" and then the best part...
We have also been spending a lot of time outside. Basically every day when the kids wake up from their naps we have been spending an hour or more outside until dinner time. They seem to really love this. I thought I would show off a few more pics of our time outside this weekend...
And lastly, a glimpse into the future. For some reason Ethan looks so old in this picture. I can almost see him a few years down the road. I think it is interesting since for the past 48 hours Ethan and Owen have basically gotten along and played together. When owen was crying about getting his diaper changed, Ethan came over and patted his head, kissed his forehead and said, "It's okay little buddy!" I think I might cry...

2 comments:
Booty!! LOL I love it. I wish Cayden would say that figure looks like me - instead she pats my tummy and asks if there is another baby in there! Ethan is sweet.
LOL, Ethan is so funny. Love those pictures of the boys, they are so handsome!
Post a Comment