These were the words that came out of my son's mouth at approximately 7:15 this morning.Now before you question me as to my whereabouts when the incident occured, let me just say that I was a few feet away washing sippys in the sink!!
So this is what went down. I had both boys set up at the table eating breakfast and watching a little TV. We had recently moved Owen's chair to Ethan's side of the table, the first mistake in this incident. I guess Owen decides that although he is finished with his waffle his brother's looks pretty darn good. As he reaches to help himself to one of his brother's waffle pieces, Ethan tells him, "No" and fights him off with a fork. (Not sure where he learned this defense mechanism) Owen immediately starts screaming. I ask what happened and Ethan calmly responds, "I forked him!" I never knew one day FORK would be translated to verb form in my own home.
Owen is a little worse for wear, now having a scratch on his chest, but moved onto eating his banana soon after.
Ethan is seriously giving me grey hairs every day!

2 comments:
Oh no! I'm laughing at "I forked him". Don't mess with Ethan's food!
Oh gosh, lol! I can see these types of things happening in my future.
Post a Comment