So last week in baseball they started some new rules. No more T in the pinto league. Players were given six pitches from the machine and if you didn't hit any, then you got an out for your team.
I was worried about this. Worried that Ethan would no longer have a chance on the T, worried he might be teased on his team for getting an out - although his coach rocks and told them if that happened they would be sitting out the following inning. Well I couldn't have been more wrong - Ethan has done incredibly well. Hitting every time off the machine. He had one inning yesterday that he didn't, but it didn't phase him and his next at bat - well the little guy got a DOUBLE! I wanted him to stay safely at first since his running needs to be a little faster, but nope, they sent him on to second and he went for it!!
Where has the time gone...not so much my baby anymore.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment