Saturday, January 24, 2009

365 pictures in 2009

So I read this thing today about taking a picture a day to try and summarize your day, or an important event from your day etc.

I think this is a cool idea. I am not sure if I could post them every day, but I will at least try and take the picture and do my best. The other problem, well I am behind about 23 days already. So I looked through the January 2009 folder and decided to post the ones that I had...I have a few more that I might try and edit a little first but this at the very least a start...

January 1 - Little Einstein's rocket - we learned today that Owen really likes to color and follow directions. This set came with little cards telling you how to color the picture (bottom right). Owen loved it!
January 4th - First time BOTH boys rode big boy bikes at the park - truly brothers...

January 8th - Owen wasn't feeling well and had to take a bath downstairs...



January 10th - What a fun acitivity! Build and Grow with Lowe's! Can't wait until the next one!


January 14th - A nice little get away in Monterey...one of the few pictures of us together.

January 19th - First visit to San Diego's Aerospace Museum and one of the few moments Ethan let me take his picture...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome Katie! You have adorable boys! I love the rocket picture! And of course you and hubby look relaxed and happy in Monterey! You look great! I look forward to seeing more pictures!!

Jill said...

Great pictures! The one of Owen in the bath is great!

Stacy said...

What a great idea. YOU LOOK AWESOME. You are so skinny girl. I need to get my ass in gear!