We had assumed that maybe the boys were old enough to have some crayons and coloring books out and not necessarily always feeling the need to keep track of all the crayons...mistake number one.
This is what happens when you leave two boys alone while trying to clean up the kitchen...they take a red crayon and sing the alphabet song while writing the letters all over the walls of Owen's room.
The next day I hear Ethan and Owen discussing how they are making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I thought it was cute. Then the laughter began. That was my first sign that something was definitely wrong. I called to Ethan and asked what they were doing. Owen yells, "Hide Ethan. Run." Something definitely was wrong...
This is what I came across...
Yes, it is a tub of Aquaphor that they mixed Desitin into and stirred with Q-tips. Luckily their ingenious cooking skills were not passed out to the masses and was relatively easy to clean up.
Now maybe you can understand why my phone skills are lacking. These things happen when I am merely trying to get some house work done. Imagine the destruction if I was actually having an enjoyable conversation. I can't....not until we can afford a cleaning lady!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I find one boy such a challenge with all the activity..I can't imagine two! You are one busy and brave mom! LOL
Post a Comment