Saturday, March 29, 2008

Newest Members of our family...

Well I don't know what came over us, but we thought it was time to add some fish to the family. Grandpa is here visiting and he thought it was a good idea too! So here are our new members and there new living arrangements.

This is Wiggles aka Wiggly (2) The first one died over night??? Technically Owen's fish!

This is Nemo - Ethan's fish

Where they live

Ethan really likes them. He wants to feed them all the time and pulls a chair over so he can stand on it and watch them. He talks to them like they are members of our family. Wiggles 2 looks nothing like the original Wiggles, he was similar to Nemo with more white but when I went back to the store they were all out of the spotted fan tail goldfish. (Personally I think they all died since the tank was empty, with one floating in it dead when the day before there were at least 15 or more in there. I have my fingers crossed Nemo continues to stay with us!!) So far Ethan has not asked how the fish could look so incredibly different and has just taken it in stride that he is Wiggles.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congrats on the new additions.