Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just One More?

So lately times have been pretty trying with Ethan. He is trying hard to get attention since Owen is getting a lot of help with speech etc. I think he is jealous and well, he is acting out. So some days it is hard to remember how cute he really can be. So this post is to remind me of his cuteness factor!!

We made cheesy easy store bought Halloween cookies the other day. He had already gotten to eat a few and even taken Owen's uneaten one (have I told you Owen doesn't like sweets?? Crazy but true!!). So Ethan is learning a whole new way of getting what he wants, his goal is to wow you with his cute capabilities (maybe these are his super power since he wants to be a super hero for Halloween) to get what he wants. So this is how he approached me the other day. He got up close and personal and said, "Just one more mom?!" Seriously how could I turn that face, smile, finger down? I think you would have given in as well. Trust me. In person, you will be putty in his hands!

No comments: