Monday, January 11, 2010

What was he thinking?

"I love him. I love him. I love him." This is what I have been chanting in my head over and over since I got home this afternoon and was met with Ethan's uniform pants. I am not sure exactly why, but upon my arrival home, Chris felt the need to greet me with Ethan's pants. On the upper left thigh, Ethan had decided to draw circles and scribbles in a variety of colors all over himself. Although annoyed, I wasn't immediately nervous because heck, most crayons are supposed to be washable and these happened to be his most expensive pair of uniform pants that claimed to be stain resistant or some such thing. So I thought with the combo, I was good. I applied my usual Oxi Clean and prayed to the laundry gods that this would come out as easily as I had assumed. Well after the first round in the wash, it appears that I was not correct and either is Gap for that matter in their stain resistant idea. They obviously failed to think that a kindergartner would think it a good idea to be a Picasso and use his pants as his canvas. I have mentioned removing money from his piggy bank to pay for these pants since he seems to have no immediate explanation as to what possessed him to do this. I mean even an entertaining explanation might lighten my irritation, but nope he just looks off to the side and repeatedly says, "ummm...." Not helping his case at all. Let's hope round two in the wash takes care of this....

No comments: