So Friday night we went out to dinner and I mentioned to Chris how loose Ethan's bottom left tooth now was. He looked at me skeptically and promised to check it himself soon. Sunday he asked Ethan about his tooth and was shocked to see how loose it actually is...see I am right at times! Geez, men.We are taking bets as to if he will make it to Halloween with all teeth intact. The bottom left will go first and then his bottom right...and it even appears his top teeth are a little loose too! At this point I am just hoping they wait to fall out until the cool tooth fairy pillow I ordered shows up. I thought it would be neat to have something to put it in. Sure Chris recommended an envelope, but that just didn't seem as fun and since he will be losing a million teeth I figure it will at least get some use. So tell the lady I ordered the pillow from to hurry up quick and ship it because I think I am on borrowed time...

No comments:
Post a Comment