Wow what a difference a little time makes! Owen is talking and singing up a storm. Two and half seems to have hit along with a language explosion! This morning I got him out of bed and he was asking, "Where EAN(Ethan)?" I had decided to let Ethan play in his room with his trains and snuggle with Owen on the couch. Well Owen was having none of that. He took my blanket off, said, "Come. Hand. (grabbed my hand) EAN! Up." They played together for awhile well and then Ethan started his usual, "I had that first" routine and all heck broke loose.
I had been thinking it was time to give them a little more freedom in the house as they are getting older, so since dad is away the mice will play. Well, I realized that they were being a little too quiet. I found them in the entry way, they had ripped open a Hershey's Kiss plastic candy cane and Ethan had helped himself to chocolate at 7:30 in the morning. Lovely!!!
So, in case you were wondering Ethan's pirate name is "Pirate No Beard." I know he must have heard that on one of his shows, but it is still funny to hear him say it! He also will tell you oranges are a healthy snack and basically will talk your ear off. Literally NO STOPPING! It is insane lately. I went to his parent teacher conference on Monday and they said he doesn't share in circle... how this can be? I do not know being that he talks incessantly. But at least everything else was going well.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you are going to have two boys talking your ear off before you know it!!!! Sounds like they are both doing really well.
Post a Comment