Thursday, September 06, 2007

Little Fish

So swim lessons were worth the money this summer. We might pick them up earlier in 2008. We wanted to continue in the fall, but we have a trip back east and I have my 3 day walk to train for, so it might just get too crazy.

Here are some videos of Ethan and Owen. Ethan can swim better than what is in this video. Lately he is trying to exert his independence by purposefully not doing what we want him to do - like swim instead of tread water!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm floored by how well both your boys can swim already! It just amazes me each time I see it!